The Coordinator, Arts and Culture & Affinity Markets, is responsible for providing project assistance and content for certain aspects of marketing activities in these key visitor segments.
Key Performance Measures and Accountabilities:
• Assists in recruiting and troubleshooting member participation in spring and fall arts & culture and LGBT marketing programs.
• Researches, identifies and secure usage rights and permissions for images to support related marketing campaigns.
• Secures appropriate and desirable in-kind contributions for campaign fulfillment, as assigned.
• Collects and reports metrics of success for consumer campaigns for these markets.
• Maintains timely, accurate and complete member records in SimpleView.
• Researches and produces a continuously updated 18-month calendar of major upcoming events and new product of interest to cultural tourists and Affinity Groups.
• Creates or assists in the production of reports and presentations, as assigned.
• Generates accurate and timely monthly budget reports for department.
• Researches and develops compelling new consumer itineraries of interest to cultural tourists and Affinity Groups.
• Creates or assists with organizing itineraries and staffing visiting travel media, as assigned.
• Seeks and reports new opportunities to leverage LA’s assets of interest to cultural tourists and Affinity Groups to drive visitor awareness, appreciation and demand.
• Ensures thoroughness, accuracy and timeliness of all information included in consumer collateral and member communications, as assigned.
• Manages vendor contracts and fulfillment, as assigned.
• Ensures protection of the LA and LA Tourism Brands. Serves as a Brand ambassador.
• Participates in executing in special programs and projects, as assigned.
• Assists other departments with related projects, as needed.
• Other duties, as assigned
Key Skills and Knowledge:
• Demonstrated project management success with limited supervision.
• Superior communication skills.
• Documented success in engaging with outside organizations to achieve employer’s objectives.
• Working knowledge of and experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Familiarity with new and social media
• Exacting attention to detail
• High degree of flexibility
• Excellent social, professional and problem-solving skills
• Curiosity about and interest in promoting new developments in LA’s arts & culture and Affinity-Groups communities
• Awareness and appreciation of LA’s best and/or unique cultural and Affinity-Groups visitor attractions
• Passion for promoting Los Angeles as one of the world’s premier cultural and/or Affinity-Groups visitor destinations..
Competitive salary, health insurance program, 401(k) and Pension Plan, parking subsidy.
Please submit resume to:
Director of Human Resources