Provides intense administrative assistance to the Citywide, National and Destination Sales Directors . Maintains familiarity with Los Angeles as a meetings destination and assists with supplying publications and basic information to clients. Oversees general office maintenance and supplies with assistance from Administration.
Major Areas of Accountability:
• Produces correspondence, memos, reports and general office documents (expense reports, check requests, purchase orders, etc.).
• Answers, screens and responds to telephone.
• Arranges and maintains department appointments and schedules, as needed.
• Handles and distributes mail, processing any basic requests for publications, information or collateral.
• Manages distribution of all relevant correspondence to Los Angeles headquarters office, including facsimiles.
• Assists with special projects and assignments as requested.
Essential Work Experience:
• Two year of general office experience
• Hospitality or event operations background preferred
Key Skills and Knowledge:
• Education and training equivalent to a junior college graduate
• Knowledge of Los Angeles area and attractions would be helpful
• Excellent attention to detail and accounting follow through are necessary
• Ability to be self motivated in coordinating tasks and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
• Ability to meet deadline and maintain schedules
• Microsoft Office proficient
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and maintain schedules
• Word processing, Excel and PowerPoint capabilities
• Excellent initiative and ability to work without constant supervision
• General knowledge of the function of a not for profit association is preferred.
Competitive salary, health insurance program, 401(k) and Pension Plan, parking subsidy
Please submit resume to:
Director of Human Resources