The Accounting Clerk/Administrative Assistant will support the Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer as an analyst and administrative assistant. The position will also support the three person accounting department in the preparation of analysis schedules, account reconciliations, filing of documents and completion of other projects. Administrative assistance will also be provided to the IT department.
Key Performance Measures and Accountabilities
• Ability to complete assignments in a timely manner.
• Maintain relationships with staff throughout LATCB and assist them with appropriate follow-up to requests for information.
• Ability to multi-task and rapidly change direction.
• Ability to interface with auditors and provide them with requested information and support.
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliations on numerous accounts in multiple companies.
• Prepare daily bank account deposits.
• Process all credit card receipts.
• Reconcile monthly corporate AMEX card charges and distribute expenses to departments.
• Cultivate relationships with LATCB staff to determine their information needs and provide assistance to their understanding of the information.
• Ensure accounts payable and other filing is current.
• Help ensure all internal and external reporting deadlines are met.
Essential Work Experience:
• A minimum of five years working as an accounting clerk in a complex accounting environment.
• Experience as an administrative assistant or similar position.
• Experience working in both for profit and not for profit companies.
Key Skills and Knowledge
• Excellent social and professional skills
• Effective communicator and listener
• Self starter who requires little supervision
• Good organizational skills to keep track of a large number of departments and their needs
• Strong attention to detail
• High self-motivation
• Strong computer knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word
• Ability to meet deadlines
Qualified applicants please forward your resumes to Antoinette Lara, Director of Human Resources at [email protected]