Los Angeles sports arenas are the home of world champions and legendary performances, places where memories of a lifetime take place. These world class facilities are always ready to host guests with disabilities or special needs by providing a variety of convenient services and design features.
STAPLES Center provides a full range of accommodations for guests with disabilities to ensure their safety, comfort and enjoyment of events and facilities, including:
- Wheelchair escorts - STAPLES Center Guest Services Centers provide complimentary wheelchair escorts to guests with special needs when requested.
- Wheelchair storage - for guests who wish to transfer to a seat from their wheelchair, STAPLES Center will store your wheelchair at the Guest Services Center.
- Wheelchair and accessible seating - Accessible/disabled seating is available on all levels of the Arena. Accessible seating is reserved exclusively for patrons with accessible needs and their companions.
- Accessible/disabled seating is available on all levels of the arena. Accessible seating and parking are available through Ticketmaster and the STAPLES Center Box Office.
- Designated parking is available for guests with disabilities. It is highly recommended disabled guests pre-purchase parking along with your ticket purchase.
- Sign language interpreters - STAPLES Center provides signed performances for hearing-impaired guests at select concert events.
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) are available for hearing-impaired guests at all STAPLES Center events. Please visit the Guest Services Center located across from aisle M12 on the Main Concourse and request an Assistive Listening Device.
For more information, please visit http://staplescenter.com/guest-services/disabled-services.
All gates at Dodger Stadium are available to accommodate persons using wheelchairs. The side doors of gates are available for wheelchair access. Fans may contact security personnel or any ticket taker for entry.
Wheelchair seats are available in the following sections: Field Box MVP, Field Box, Infield Loge Box, Preferred Loge Box, Club and Top Deck.
An assisted listening system that broadcasts FOX Sports 1150 AM, KWKW (Spanish radio) and the public address system is available during all games to fans with hearing impairments. Radio receivers are available for checkout from the security office on the eighth level.
There are an ample amount of disabled parking spaces located in parking lots B, G, N, & P. Parking cashiers and attendants will direct those with a valid state-issued disabled parking permit and/or license plate to these areas.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena can accommodate patrons in wheelchairs or with restricted mobility. The Coliseum features multiple areas at ground level that do not require ramps or lifts to access. Situated at a midpoint between field level and the uppermost rows of the Coliseum, these areas can be accessed directly through the Coliseum’s tunnels, which lead into the seating area of the Coliseum. These locations are situated around most of the circumference of the building.
The Sports Arena also has dedicated seating for wheelchair dependent patrons, or those who cannot climb stairs. Also, located at street level, these sections can be accessed without use of a ramp or lift and are distributed throughout the circumference of the Sports Arena.
Both the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena Box Office and Ticketmaster have the ability to sell disabled seating in the appropriate sections, along with seating for a companion for each patron occupying seating in these sections. Please notify the box office ahead of time for any special needs. The Sports Arena can accommodate without a phone call, however, calling ahead will ensure the venue's readiness.
For more information, please visit http://www.lacoliseumlive.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=58&Itemid=66
The Rose Bowl Stadium provides accessible seating to people using wheelchairs as well as those with disabling conditions that make stair climbing difficult. In each accessible seating area, pairs of folding chairs are provided, allowing for one companion for each person with a disability. Companions must also have event tickets.
Field level seating is accessible to wheelchair users and the persons with mobility impairments through Tunnel 28. A walkway in the tunnel leads to the field access elevator.
Access improvements include accessible and companion seats that extend around the entire circumference of the Rose Bowl Stadium. Approximately 380 seat pairs exist, which offer varying sight lines and a range of ticket prices.
Assistive Listening Receivers - FM assistive listening receivers are available at no charge at the Rose Bowl Administrative Office, near Tunnel 28. A valid driver's license, state identification card or credit card must be left as a security deposit.
For more information, please visit http://www.rosebowlstadium.com/RoseBowl_accessibility.php
The Home Depot Center provides easy access for guests with disabilities, including:
- Wheelchair escort - based on availability.
- Sign language interpretation - The Home Depot Center does not provide sign language interpretation at sporting events, but will assist guests who are hearing impaired with basic communication exchange devices that can be checked out from Guest Services.
- Designated parking is available for guests with disabilities at The Home Depot Center, including van accessible spaces. These spaces are reserved for vehicles displaying a current state issued disability placard or license plate.
For more information, please visit http://homedepotcenter.com/guest-services/ada-information