Los Angeles Tourism
- Los Angeles ranked 7th place among the Top 25 Markets with an Occupancy rate of 77.5%, up +2.9% compared to the same period last year (75.3%).
- Los Angeles ADR was $139.24 and ranked 6th among the Top 25 Markets, up +2.3% compared to the same period last year ($136.15).
- Los Angeles RevPAR was $107.87 and ranked 7th among the Top 25 Markets, up +5.2% compared to the same period last year ($105.52).
- Rooms nights sold were 2.12 million countywide, reflecting a +3.9% increase over February 2013 (2.04 million room nights).
- The LAX area (86.3%) and Hollywood/West Hollywood (81.3%) both reported the highest Occupancy rate for the month.
- The LAX area (+12.4%) and Los Angeles East (+11.4%) reported the largest YOY RevPAR growth.
Discover Los Angeles
For those seeking masterpieces of art, Los Angeles is a must-see destination filled with cultural treasures from around the world. Many of these iconic works are unexpectedly in Los Angeles, from Van Gogh’s Irises and Diego Rivera’s Flower Day to The Thinker and The Blue Boy.