Los Angeles Tourism
- Los Angeles ranked 8th place among the Top 25 Markets with an Occupancy rate of 82.9%, down -0.2% compared to the same period last year (83.0%).
- Los Angeles ADR was $141.60 and ranked 7th among the Top 25 Markets, up +4.3% compared to the same period last year ($135.73).
- Los Angeles RevPAR was $117.34 and ranked 6th among the Top 25 Markets, up +4.1% compared to the same period last year ($112.66).
- Rooms nights sold were 2.42 million countywide, reflecting a +0.1% increase over June 2012 (2.41 million room nights).
- The LAX area (91.5%) and Hollywood/Beverly Hills (87.5%) reported the highest Occupancy rate for the month.
- South Bay (+10.4%) and Los Angeles Southeast (+7.2%) reported the largest YOY RevPAR growth both driven by sizeable ADR increases.