Westfield, in partnership with Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is getting set to unveil the transformed Terminal 2 at LAX in January 2016. The new Terminal 2 will soon offer 20 new dining and retail destinations – including nine Southern California-based brands and feature cutting-edge design and new traveler amenities. The 16,000 square-foot dining and retail collection will introduce eight new airport firsts including 12 dining options – double the existing program – curated by Westfield. This gathering of global cuisines will provide a traveler-friendly mix of fresh and healthy sit-down, casual dining, and grab-and-go. With twice the shopping options at nine retail destinations, Terminal 2 will offer travelers an enhanced selection of travel essentials and specialty retail.
Travelers at Terminal 2 can:
• Experience SeaLegs Wine Bar, featuring a selection of great wines paired with the art of gourmet California share plates with exceptional flavors
• Savor “boat-to-plate” American seafood at the fast-casual SLAPFISH Modern Seafood Shack
• Slice into made-from-scratch happiness at The Pie Hole, with great pie and coffee sourced from high quality ingredients
• Taste modern cantina flavors at Pepita Cantina, an L.A.-based concept created by "Top Chef" alum Mike Isabella
• Enjoy flavorful Chinese cuisine that's “wok’d to order” at Pick Up Stix
• Delight in a simple recipe of handmade dough and the finest mozzarella at Fresh Brothers Pizza
• Grab organic sandwiches, salads and more with an Italian flair at Ciabatta Bar
• Craft a signature burger at L.A.-based BUILT custom burger
• Dine in L.A. history at Barney’s Beanery, a classic American roadhouse modeled after Route 66
• Sip coffee at Starbucks
• Discover a full range of body-shaping innovations at international phenomenon SPANX
• Shop travel essentials at CNBC and Univision shops
• Find the latest in electronics and cutting-edge technology on-the-go at eSavvy, and a first-ever “Beats Bar” at InMotion Entertainment
Built in 1962 as LAX’s original international terminal, Terminal 2 is comprised of 11 aircraft gates and is home to 10 domestic and international airlines, including Aeroméxico, Air Canada, Hawaiian Air and Virgin Atlantic. Terminal 2 serves more than 5.5 million travelers annually.