Los Angeles Tourism
- Los Angeles ranked 7th place among the Top 25 Markets with an Occupancy rate of 76.8%, up +1.3% compared to the same period last year (75.9%).
- Los Angeles ADR was $133.21 and ranked 7th among the Top 25 Markets, up +4.4% compared to the same period last year ($127.62).
- Los Angeles RevPAR was $102.32 and ranked 7th among the Top 25 Markets, up +5.7% compared to the same period last year ($96.82).
- Rooms nights sold were 2.24 million countywide, reflecting a +1.7% increase over September 2012 (2.20 million room nights).
- The LAX area (85.4%) and Santa Monica/Marina del Rey (83.8%) both reported the highest Occupancy rate for the month.
- South Bay (+9.7%) and Los Angeles Southeast (+9.3%) reported the largest YOY RevPAR growth.
For years, Los Feliz and Atwater Village - which flank the Golden State Freeway near Griffith Park - remained in the shadow of the their hip neighbor, Silverlake. No longer. While retaining their small town charm, these historic, diverse neighborhoods have arrived, featuring good bakeries and bars, some of the city’s most beloved Mexican joints, a boutique butcher, and even the requisite juice spot. Here are 9 delicious spots to try in Los Feliz and Atwater Village.