Discover Los Angeles
- SAS (SK): NEW. March 14, 2016. Stockholm – LAX, daily.
- Thomas Cook (MT): NEW. May 2, 2016. Manchester – LAX. New seasonal service 2x weekly.
- Aer Lingus (EI): NEW. May 4. 2016. Dublin – LAX, 5x weekly.
- Norwegian (DY): London/Gatwick – LAX. Increase to 3x weekly from May 10, 2016, 4x weekly from Sept. 2, 2016.
- XL Airways (SE): NEW. June 1, 2016. Paris – LAX. New seasonal service. 3x weekly June 1 – Aug. 31, 2016. 2x weekly Sept. 1-30, 2016.
- WOW Air (WW): NEW. June 15, 2016. Reykjavik – LAX, 4x weekly.
- Norwegian (DY): NEW. July 30, 2016. Paris/Orly – LAX, 2x weekly.
March Madness is no longer limited to March. The NCAA Final Four now bleeds into April. People play college, pro, and street ball year-round in Los Angeles, and not just indoors. Find out where to eat near 10 key post-high school basketball destinations that span from Downtown and Westchester to Eagle Rock and Malibu.
Regarded as the most important holiday in Christianity, Easter Sunday is the worldwide celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. Described as a “moveable feast” because it doesn’t fall on the same date every year, Easter is known for traditions such as egg hunting, the Easter Bunny and Easter parades. Restaurants across Los Angeles are celebrating the holiday with lavish brunches and special prix fixe menus. Read on for the best places in L.A. to enjoy Easter Sunday.
All Easter brunches and events take place on Sunday, March 27, 2016 unless otherwise noted.