Los Angeles Tourism
- Los Angeles ranked 5th place among the Top 25 Markets with an Occupancy rate of 75.6%, up +1.0% compared to the same period last year (74.9%).
- Los Angeles ADR was $132.45 and ranked 10th among the Top 25 Markets, up +4.7% compared to the same period last year ($126.46).
- Los Angeles RevPAR was $100.14 and ranked 8th among the Top 25 Markets, up +5.8% compared to the same period last year ($94.68).
- Room nights sold were 2.27 million countywide, reflecting a +1.0% increase over May 2012 (2.25 million room nights).
- The LAX area (85.4%) and Santa Monica/MDR (81.8%) both reported the highest Occupancy rate for the month.
- Los Angeles Southeast (+11.2%) and Downtown LA (+8.9%) reported the largest YOY RevPAR growth both driven by sizeable ADR increases.